Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fast Micro Sdhc Card How To Remove Write-protection From Micro SDHC Card?

How to remove write-protection from Micro SDHC card? - fast micro sdhc card

Hello! I have to play a Nintendo DS Lite and The EDGE flash card for the games and do other things. This week, write my 8 GB Micro SD card protection fault every time I try to put my music files in it. I searched Web sites for hours and can not solve this problem. Many people get rid of his problem in writing the protection of a species turning a switch or tab on your SD card. Well, I have an SD adapter ... I have a T-Flash USB adapter, the micro-card immediately a connection and then connect directly to your computer, rather than on an SD card and a USB keyboard to the computer. The USB adapter has a switch or a register or I'm blind to see where he is. I opened not the USB adapter and can not find the switch on. The micro SD card also has a switch.

How do I remove the write protection micro SD card, without the switch?

I can not delete, move or format the card when I get rid of write protection on the card ... Please help me!

Please give instructions easy to understand, and I thank you for taking the time to read my problem!

PS I do not buy new Micro SD card or some kind of adapter that they gave me this summer, and my parents were mad at me for breaking the fast ....:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment